Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjohnlum
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2015

Hello!

I really hope I am posting this question to to the right section of this forum.

I am looking for a chat service to use on my algo­trading website. It needs to have option for

adding youtube videos and posting charts and also I want to be able to edit design a bit.

I came across Rumbletalk and Envolv but I am still finding more options.

Which one you recommend?
    • CommentAuthorjohnlum
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2015

Because I am a very carefull man. I always do a lot of research before I start something.
    Well I started researching on my own then. I made a lot of research in
    finding a chatroom for my Algo-Trading website. I used envolve for a
    while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like
    the look and feel and the “mess” of text in there.
    I had several points which are important to me.
    – First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I
    narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both
    mobile and pc.
    2 – I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).
    3 – I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
    4 – Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).
    I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
    I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.
    • CommentAuthorjohnlum
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2015

Hi guys!

I just wanted you know if anyone need a hand starting with this just send me a message. I became quite an expert in last weeks.

Staff is nice and application allows you to do just anything you want. That is why I am posting this here. If anyone need chat live application is really worth it.

Cheers!
    • CommentAuthorjohnlum
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2015

Well what I learned in these months is that Rumbletalk is the best html chat application there is. Hope this could help to someone
    • CommentAuthorjohnlum
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2016

You can always let me know if you require some help.
    • CommentAuthorjohnlum
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2016 edited

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that Rumbletalk has a free trial available now. If you have a website or blog it is really worth trying! http://www.rumbletalk.com/premium
    Hi there John!

I would like to say thank you for this great review, really! I personally tried quite a lot of chat applications for websites and it is true that Rumbletalk is the best one. I am using it on my facebook channel, blog and on my website for the last 14 days, it works amazingly.

Thanks again! Please keep us updated! :)
    • CommentAuthorjohnlum
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2016

No problem at all. I hope you are satisfied. For me personally Rumbletalk is one of the best decisions I did for my webpage.